- Creators are required to create a logline and synopsis to start.
- Creator shouts out to their friends.
- Project followers receive email alerts when project moves to new level.
- Creator uploads video and/or visual media to the project.
- Creator brings a total of 10 people who after registering follow the project.
- Creator uploads treatment or part of the script to the project.
- Creator brings 10 more followers for a total of 20 followers.
- Creator encourages followers to support with at least 80 ratings of three stars or more.
- Creator's feature-length film script is uploaded.
- Creator brings 20 more followers for a total of 40 followers.
- Creator now needs the 80 three star project ratings to go up to four star project ratings. If at level 3 your ratings were already at four stars then you have already hit this. You do not need an additional 80 ratings, just the project to be at the four star project level.
- Forest Whitaker will no be following your project.
- JuntoBox will pick top rated completed projects that have reached level 4.
- Projects are prepared in-house and Forest Whitaker will select one project for Greenlight.